Qualifications for forming national teams
- Start on 06.10.2023 at 15:00 pm, server time [GMT+2]
- Free registration
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only accounts at level 20 or more are eligible to participate. This does not apply for version 5 accounts, for they have no levels. To register an account from version 5, it has to have more than 500 points and its registration must have been made more than one month before the tournament registrations. Imperia Online employees are barred from participation.
- Managing more than one account is allowed.
- Players will compete for the country from which their initial Imperia Online registration was made.
- Players compete only with their compatriots, i.e. each country has its own separate ranking.
- Players from countries with less than 5 representatives to form a national team for the World Championship will participate in a team called United Imperial Nations. They will compete in the qualification phase in order to proceed to the group phase of the championship according to the rules established for all participants.
- All purchased diamonds left after Qualifications’ end can be transferred to another Version 6 account of yours. The players who have been qualified for the World Cup will have their diamonds and bonus chests to the special realm of the Tournament.
Rules of the Qualifiers
- Game speed of Empires’ development - Mega Blitz (x10).
- All players will start with a capital with developed buildings and technologies to certain levels (for example Farms 5, Fortress 6, Barracks 5, Centralization 5 and others) and 200 000 population.
- All players will have Premium (old version) activated for the duration of the Qualifications.
- No attacks between players.
- Automatic attacks are performed against each player every 10 hours, for a total of 50 waves. The first is an exception being 18 hours long and starting 1 hour after the start of the Qualifiers.
- Each wave will hit in an exact hour according to a schedule. The schedule for all 50 waves will be available to all participants in-game.
- For the duration of the tournament, the following Skills and Talents cannot be obtained by the Great People: Beloved by the People, Logistician, Colonizer, Secret Agent, Resource Merchant, Transport Expert, Spy Master, Siege Specialist, Healer Scientist, Attacker, Defender, Slayer of Generals, Pillager, Robber, Military Post Manager.
- The strength of the attacking armies will depend on the networth of the attacked player. The more networth a players has, the stronger armies will attack him.
- For every defeated barbarian camp in the last 10 hours the player will get a 1% increase in the strength of the nomad attacks.
- Each Barbarian camp defeated by а player will increase the size of the army of the next attacked Barbarian camp by a certain percentage. The increase is specific to the attacking player and will not affect the army that other players will see in the camp. The Barbarian army increase modifier in the camps returns its original value at the beginning of each day.
- Battles are calculated the same way as in the rest of the realms in IO. Nomad units do not have carrying capacity, they always loot everything in a fortress siege.
- Attack types follow a random principle and will not take turns.
- If the attacking army wins a Fortress siege, all player’s buildings’ level drops by 1 and their base net worth points cost is deducted from player’s points. If a building is under construction, the level in progress is suspended and its net worth points are deducted. Houses’ level cannot drop below 5 in the Capital, and below 1 in the rest of the Provinces.
- If the nomad attack is sent to a province which has not been annexed by the player (e.g. attack going to Province 3, but the player has Province 2 and Province 1), the attack will hit a random province, annexed by the player (either Province 1 or Province 2).
- If the attack is sent to more than one province, but the player has only one annexed province, the armies combine and hit the existing province.
- For each successful defensive victory each player will receive war income equal to 50% of the annihilated enemy armies in gold equivalent divided equally between wood and iron. This income will be available for only 10 hours.
- All players start with built Fortress and 25 garrisoned archers.
- The maximum count of provinces each player can have is 9: the Capital + 8 Annexed Provinces; players cannot annex or take vassals outside of their exclusive zone.
- Instant options - army training, construction and research, as well as transport between provinces, will be available under attack. Buildings, technologies and armies can be ordered in queue even under attack.
- The base limit for instant research is 3 hours instead of 12 hours. The higher the development, the net worth points and the number of diamonds spent for instant research, the higher the limit gets.
- The army upkeep will vary depending on the percent that the army represents from the total networth of the player.
- All terrain modifiers will be with increased values. In relation to this, neutral terrains will also grant bonuses and modifiers to the empire. Additionally, the terrain of alliance holdings is always neutral, and they will also be affected by the modifiers from neutral terrains.
- Market prices will be fixed by their base equivalent and will not change during the whole season. Only an option for resource exchange will be available (even under attack). There is fixed market commission - 15% (fifteen).
- The number of attacks that each player can send to barbarian camps and independent cities is limited to 30 and 50 attacks per day.
- 50% bigger infantry barracks capacity.
- Army specialization will be available.
- Higher levels of fortresses - up to level 10, will be available for construction.
- The following new technologies will be available:
*Military discipline - decreases the morale threshold at which appears a chance for your army to flee.
*Improved recycling - increases the reimbursement on resources when disbanding soldiers.
- Bonuses from the Parallel Universe realm will not apply in the World Cup realm.
- No Happiness penalty for lost Fortress Siege or Field Battle.
- No Remote Holdings (Colonies, Trade Posts, Military Posts).
- No Wonders.
- No Alliances.
- No Espionage between players.
- No Vacation Mode.
- No holiday protection.
- No battle history for other players.
- The barbarian camps won’t attack the players.
- No daily quests.
- No Achievements.
- No global events.
- No tournaments.
- No Resource camps.
- No Caves of Conquest.
- No respin of the Wheel of Fortune.
- The username change is only possible during the first 3 days from the beginning of the Qualifiers.
- All players’ accounts will be automatically locked 40 seconds before the current nomad wave hits.
- After the last, 50th wave is calculated, all accounts will remain locked and the final Ranking will be completed. The accounts will remain locked until 30th of October, 03:00 PM server time, when the Group Phase will begin.
- Ranking is by net worth points only.
- Players ranked in top 30 will have the right to participate in the World Cup tournament, as members of the National team of the country they registered from.
- Players ranked in top 30 will have, in the ranking and in the profile, marking signs for ’national contestant’.
*The Imperia Online Team reserves its right to change the rules of the tournament at any time without prior notification or explanation to the participants.
Log into Imperia Online and activate your account for free now!